Commercial Electrical Service
Regardless of the type of business you own, whether it is a restaurant, office, or retail store, you rely on electricity to keep things running smoothly. It is the vital power source which keeps everything running, including your lights, refrigerators, computers, and other essential pieces of equipment. In addition to providing stellar service to residential customers in Hunterdon County, Somerset County, and Warren County, Mister Sparky Central New Jersey also provides reliable commercial electrical services for these areas.
Want to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your electrical system? We can make sure that your system is not only up to code, but also as energy efficient as it can be.
- Code Compliance – Are you worried that the electricity in your building is not up to code? Whether your center of operations is located in an old, historic building, or you’re in a new building that has recently had some new installations, you’ll want to make sure that all of your wiring complies with state and local codes.
- Energy Audit – Have your energy bills been sky-high? If you think that nothing can be done to lower your bills, think again. We’ll take a look at your building’s energy usage to discover which pieces of equipment are the biggest offenders.
Our commercial electrical services also include installation of lights, generators, and more. If your business has an electrical project that you need completed, ask us if we can do it for you.
- Indoor and Outdoor Lighting – Does your space have inadequate lighting? This may make it difficult for your employees to work, or it may make your building less attractive to potential customers. Make sure you have the lighting you need to stand out from your competition.
- Generators – Mother Nature is always unpredictable, but your electrical service doesn’t have to be. In New Jersey, we have seen the wrath of both hurricanes and brutal winter storms that sometimes leave homes and businesses without power for days. This can be detrimental for your business, especially if you sell perishable items that need refrigeration. Having a generator on your site allows you to keep your most important equipment running, even in the event of a power failure.
Emergency Commercial Electrical Service
When you have an emergency situation on your hands, you don’t have any time to waste. We understand that the longer your business is lacking electricity or facing some other electrical failure, the more money you stand to lose. Just like our residential services, we guarantee our on-time arrival for all of our commercial electrical services.
When is a situation deemed an emergency? Here are a few signs that you shouldn’t ignore:
- Smoke, or a burning, electrical smell – One definitive sign of an emergency is the presence of smoke or a burning smell. As the old saying goes, “where there’s smoke, there’s fire;” and the last thing that you want is for your business to go up in flames. If possible, locate the source of the problem and shut off the electricity to prevent any further damage, and give us a call right away.
- Ongoing issue that hasn’t improved – If you’ve been having a persistent issue that hasn’t gotten better, or has even gotten worse, then it’s time to contact a professional. We’d be happy to assess the situation for you and perform any repairs as needed.
Business owners in Hunterdon County, Somerset County, and Warren County are encouraged to call Mister Sparky Central New Jersey for all of their electrical needs.